Education Centre of Australia (ECA) was established in 2006 and is at the forefront of Australia’s higher education sector. ECA is renowned internationally for the quality of its teaching, academic expertise and research integrity.
ECA is a diverse educational group that supports students throughout their academic journey, through English language courses, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, across the broad spectrum of disciplines. To date, ECA, has helped tens of thousands of students from around the world to transform their lives.
- David Samuel, CEO, Business Advisory Group
- Harmeet Gill, Country Manager – ECA
The Internship arm of Education Centre of Australia specialises in end to end internship management for corporates and universities. Programs are specifically designed to assist students with the transition from the classroom to the workforce. ECA success is underpinned by its network, university partnerships and unwavering commitment to students.
Want a real-world experience – join the Project-Based Experiential Learning (PBEL)
If you are a student currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Management Degree, the time is right to gain global exposure that adds value to your profile. ECA internships in collaboration with Practera, Australia is now offering a great opportunity to participate in of the two programs with over 25 top Australian Universities supported by Study Queensland and Study New South Wales in Australia.
Program 1: Global Trade Accelerator Nano International business project for an Australian exporter: Student teams complete an international business market intelligence research report for an Australian exporter. Program begins 17th May ends 28th May, 2021 and orientation scheduled for 13th May 2021.
Program 2: Business Opportunity Accelerator Nano Business Options analysis to pivot innovation: Student teams undertake a market scan and business options analysis for Australian businesses looking to innovate amid Covid-19. Program begins 7th Jun ends 18th Jun, 2021 and orientation scheduled for 3rd Jun 2021.
- Students that have completed at least 50% (1.5 years of a 3 year Degree) of their Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Students who are presently studying Marketing, Business, Finance, Business Administration and Project Management or any other field that requires them to exhibit good communications skills and manage relationships effectively while applying fundamentals of Complex Problem Solving would benefit from this program.
- As this program involves Industry Interaction, students must have conversational English capability.
- Australian/Global Industry Interaction on real industry challenges and development of business solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Gain exposure to working on business outcomes for real clients including Start-ups, SME’s or NFP’s
- Boost personal profile and enhance employability with completion certificates from ECA and a digital badge from Practera.
How does it work? Students team up virtually on the Practera platform to solve a real industry challenge for a start-up, SME or NFP.
What will participants gain?
Global Exposure Interact with students from top Australian Universities Program supported by the Government of Australia International Industry learning from Australian host companies Build contacts via International Networking.
The Practice ‘Nano’ project programs engage more than 4,000 students each year from 25 universities with hundreds of employers covering 5 states in Australia. The outcome of this project has resulted:
- more than 80% student and employer satisfaction
- 90% completion
- 80% of clients and mentors felt that students demonstrably improved employability skills
- 80% of students reported enhanced social connections and professional networks.
This is a great opportunity for Sri Lankan students to remotely gain global exposure. With the limited number of seats available for the fast-paced 2-week program, interested students shall send their interest to David.Samuel@bizzadvisorygroup.com.au for registration details. CRICOS Provider No. 02644C